Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tool 2 - Points that stood up on commenting

After reading on Vicki Davis blog I realize I'd like to create a positive environment in my blogs. Positive in a way that they are inviting for my bloggers to participate, and that my bloggers are willing to do so. Positive in a way that my bloggers are respectful to each other and positive in their comments (even when debating on a topic) so everyone's comments are listened to, answered and appreciated. In order for this to happen I understand I have to create clear expectations when setting up my blog by setting rules of participation; I also must intervene when necessary, and most of all keep actively interacting with my bloggers.

The same attitude will apply to me when interacting and commenting in other people's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment